it's funny what a difference a few little things can make!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
thank you, masking tape
...for helping me (temporarily) spruce up my house!
this was a 2010 calender (i forget the source) that i cut & stitched into a banner. it will live in my sewing room once it's finished, but for now it livens up the living room.
miles somehow lifted leo onto the couch while i was looking through the viewfinder and propped his head on a pillow!
i am especially excited to have these beautiful stooshinoff paintings in view while i debate about how to frame them. i got them from my parent's for my birthday & christmas, and they are some of my most favorite things ever. aren't they breathtaking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute banner!
I don't know if you were looking for ideas for framing or not... but since they're paintings, you don't want glass over them, you can buy custom framing things at michaels or roberts and its cheaper than getting them framed, and it looks just as nice. (call me if you want more details) That is how I frame my paintings.
I <3 Miles!! Too funny. Love your creativity!!
I love all of the color in the banner, looks fabulous on your wall! Leo's smile in that picture is ADORABLE, I could just eat him up!!
Leo is growing! Love the bright colors you used in your last two posts.
Little things DO make a big difference! I need to remember that and do more little things...
And I love the banner and the paintings and your house is so DANG awesome! Loved being there again recently... xoxoxo!!
Post a Comment