
i
made one of these diaper wraps (basically a changing pad with pockets for diapers and wipes) for myself shortly before
leo was born. i wanted to be able to keep it in my purse and avoid having to haul a whole diaper bag everywhere. it's been so useful, it goes everywhere with us, whether in my purse or in the car.
i've made a few for gifts, and always have a hard time with the corners & swear
i'll never make another, but this time i was very careful and got the corners right. the problem with these was my machine was acting psycho (we are in a big fight right now... i think we might break up over these!) and i had to do
lots of unpicking.
mr. o even worked on my machine for three hours, to no avail. i ended up finishing the last one with a friend's machine.

i can't say what a relief it is to have these finally done!
they will be $30 each, and when they're gone, they're GONE!
2 comments:
wow you have been busy! Everything is so cute!
Eve, your display is so cute. It was fun to see you at the bazaar. We were in the area so we just stopped in. I had your "joy" banner and another item from another vendor but after waiting in line for what seemed like forever I had to put the stuff back. I had to make sure to be home before Matthew got off the bus. That line was pretty crazy. Lots of cute things there. If you have any banners left I'll buy one (if I don't make it back to the bazaar ALONE).
Post a Comment