Thursday, December 13, 2012

bazaar report


after keeping you all waiting (i am sure everyone is dying to know, after all!) i am here to report on the outcome of the beehive bazaar.

it went well.

which is a relief since the last show was kind of a bust. i tried hard to source cheaper matierials this time, so i could charge less, and i think that made all the difference.

and after all the whirlwind of preparation, i kind of wanted to curl up and hibernate! so i've been kind of a slacker, which doesn't work well during a busy holiday season! i am doing my best to pull out of it now.

i have to say a huge thanks for all the support i got from family and friends. i really felt it this time, more than ever, and i appreciate it so much! 

3 comments:

liesel said...

Yay for a full booth picture! I was dying to know actually... and I'm delighted you had a good outcome. Good luck overcoming your hibernation tendencies. I can sympathize. What a lot of work! I looks great though! (and what do you have left over? mmm?)

Rob and Jennifer said...

So cute eve! Glad it went well!

The Whitaker Family said...

You're awesome! (And I am still going to do that video of the news for you, promise!)