Tuesday, November 27, 2012

bazaar preview- mustache cowls

when these babies made their debut at last years' winter bazaar, it was a gamble to see how they would sell. in fact, mr. o and i had our bets laid.
we were both happy when i won, and they did well! i was so gratified. so... they are back this year with even more color combinations!

good thing i have three "willing" models to show off how cool these are!
but really, we use them all the time, playing in the snow. those cheeks and noses get cold fast, and i don't know many boys who wear a scarf. and even if they do, scarves tend to fall off when you're playing hard!
these are also awesome for guys to wear skiing, snowmobiling, or any other outdoor activity in cold weather. plus, really cool chicks can pull them off, too!
these are $9 each.

three cheers for guy gifts!

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

I hope you'll display this pic at your booth, Eve-- its SO cute and shows them off to such advantage!

liesel said...

I love your mustache cowls!! I can't believe that Max doesn't want one. He's crazy. I bet he would want one if I got one for Liam... Let me know if there are any leftovers.