
okay, these are awesome, right?!
i've been waiting years to debut these at the beehive bazaar. i originally made one for mr. o to wear snowmobiling to keep snow off his neck and help keep him warm, and he loved it.

it's also a great disguise!
so, we have this debate, he and i. he thinks these won't sell, and i say they will.
mustaches are "in" right now (at least i hope they still are!) and everyone knows that guys are hard to shop for. i know my husband refuses to wear a scarf, and i am betting he's not the only one. these are a perfect alternative!

my boys wear them all the time in the winter to keep their faces warm, and i think they look so adorable!

this is as good as i could get with
leo, but i wanted to show how versatile the fit is. it's pretty much one size fits all, but i did make two sizes- baby/big kid, and teen/adult.

here i am (with wet hair- fresh from a bath) in a baby/big kid size, but it didn't fit my dad too well, hence the bigger size.

i made a whole slew of them, i am so confidant they'll be a hit. at least,
i'm convincing myself they will! lots of colors to choose from, and a bunch of different styles of moustaches.

these will be priced somewhere around $9
i can't wait to see who's right (although mr. o hopes i'm right, he's not malicious!)
4 comments:
That's AWESOME!!!! I'm super curious to see how they do too-- I'm far to ignorant to put in a guess. Totally fun though!
SOOOO COOL!! I want one for Austin! I hope there are some left over! I think they'll do great, but if the bazaar doesn't like them, etsy should. Love the variety!
Eve, I think it would be fun (but much too labor intensive) to put mouths on the neck warmers. Ones with a smile, a frown, nice teeth, ugly teeth, missing teeth. Big lips, little lips. I love all the fun things you've been making. I can't wait to see them at the bazaar.
I bet they do good. Im planning on getting one if they're still available when I come. Good job Eve!
Post a Comment