Saturday, November 19, 2011

you should make car magnets...

i got this idea from my sister kaarina. when we would visit her house, my boys loved to play with her race cars, and i thought they looked super cool on the fridge.

so when i found some extra cool vintage cars at the thrift store, i knew just what to do.
cars + strong magnets + hot glue = awesome fridge candy

here is my favorite one up on my magnet board.
the ironic thing is that i don't let my boys play with ours.
mean, right?!
i am just worried they will all get lost, or the magnets will break off and the baby will swallow them.
but, miles' pictures sure look great hanging on the fridge with these babies!

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

I love them!!!! Tempted to copy but no glue gun... (Btw, so sad I had company and couldn't chat the other night! Let's try again, eh?) xoxoxoxo!!!

Andrea said...

Eve, that is such a great idea. They are so cute. I had fun at dinner the other night. We need to arrange for us to sit by each other at future dinners out.