Sunday, November 6, 2011

some things i meant to blog about

time has sort of gotten away from me lately! here's a little recap of what we've been up to:

decorating for halloween. finn got attatched to the ghosts, he wouldn't give it up!

miles wanted in on the action. these boys are tight.

we had plenty of pumpkins from the garden to decorate and carve.

miles was especially into this. he's been so into halloween this year- he's still riding the wave of creepy-ness. he's really magnetized to the gory stuff lately, it kinda makes me worry.

but, before i get ahead of myself, the best thing that happened this month:
my friend erin had her third baby- first boy. i've been so excited for this little guy!

little fisher looks just like his daddy. it was so sweet meeting him.
(if only finn hadn't run away, gotten in the elevator and ended up on the fifth floor outside the psych ward while mr. o and the others were frantically looking for him on the first floor, it would've been a perfect night!)

some brotherly love. i hope these two will always remain close. right now it's hard to imagine them any other way, and i'm so grateful for that!

the crew in their costumes. this was at the annual trick-or-treat on main street. i don't think finn's costume lasted more than fifteen minutes. i can't really blame him, but he looked so cute! on halloween night, he opted to go as a cowboy instead. leo was such a champ, both here and the night of trick-or-treating, he loved every minute. miles couldn't get enough either- that night we took the little ones home and then he and i stayed out till the streets were almost deserted.
our neighbors go all out with decorations, and turn their garage into a haunted house, so we hung out there for a bit to watch them scare some teenagers. it was a super fun night!

4 comments:

Erin said...

The pictures of the boys are just darling!! It is so cute how much they love each other, you are doing an awsome job as a mom!
Thank-you so much for coming to visit me at the hospital, I just loved hanging out with you. And how boring would our lives be without our little finny keeping us on our toes:)

Rob and Jennifer said...

Such cute boys Eve. I have only met them a few times but they are honestly the sweetest boys I have ever met. and no you should not worry about miles, totally normal!

liesel said...

I love that Miles and Finn are such good friends. Scary about Finn getting lost at the hospital!! and Yay for cute pics of Erin's darling little boy!

The Whitaker Family said...

First off-- I LOVE all the pictures of your adorable boys!!!! Ohmygosh how cute!!!!! And Miles going to town on the pumpkins-- I can imagine. That boy has talent and I love his drive with drawing. YAY for Erin and her newest baby!!! We all love Erin, I think I can safely say! And holycrap about Finny! Never rest easy with that boy, eh? Totally funny though, since it wasn't me and I didn't experience it... and sounds like Halloween was a blast! Audrey liked it a lot more this year too but I almost wish we had the weird interest instead of the terror! Love you guys!!!!