let's just say i've been in a huge funk lately and totally unmotivated to do anything, much less blog. but, luckily those family pictures that have hung out on top for the last month are easy on the eyes!
i am just worried that this is going to be a constant request now- i'm afraid i've opened a box of worms with this one!
here's what happens when i ask finn over & over & over to look at the camera, he just gets closer & closer!
i've been pretty bummed about summer being over, and not excited for fall one bit, but then last week, winter came and then i was really mad! we had quite a snow storm, and it even stuck enough that the boys convinced me to let them put on all their winter gear to go out and play in it. i was sure my garden was a goner, but it's somehow pulled through.
this week has felt like fall, and i've repented of my feelings and am now fully embracing the season- especially when the skies are clear and sunny!
dear fall,
i apologize for the cold shoulder i gave you earlier. welcome!
please just make yourself comfortable, and don't let that pushy winter chase you away!
love,
eve
6 comments:
haha, you are so funny. I love your letter...so cute. Bentley loves the pictures of Miles and Finn too. He couldn't stop looking at them.
OHMYGOSH I'm DYING!!!!!!! Miley and Finny look AWESOME!!!!!! I loveloveloveloveLOVE Finny getting close to the camera and their faces-- so cool! I hope they do wear you out with it and that you'll document every time you paint their faces too! I'm scared to show my kids though-- they'll love it and then what will I do?
Yeah, I'm glad about fall but hope it lasts too... Sure glad you blogged again-- I miss you!
sorry you've been in a funk lately... I need to talk to you! Its been too long. darling face paint! Is it tempra? it would be fun for halloween.
If I lived in your neck of the woods Iwould be sad to see summer leave too. Here in our city, we LOVE when fall finally comes. That's when it's finally bearable to go outside:) I love the littlenote you left for 'fall'. Hang in there.
Eve you boys are the cutest boys EVER! I especially love the dirt bike, so cute!
Those pictures of the boys are soooo adorable!!
You are an amazing mom, you and your boys are so perfect together.
I need to e-mail you the pictures of our face painting we did the other night now:)
Post a Comment