




in my last post i mentioned feeling nostalgic about miles going to school. i really wanted to capture this time we'd enjoyed of freedom and innocence and pure family time before we were swept into daily schedules and deadlines and homework (!) and authority.months before, i came across this blog, saw these pictures, and loved them. but it wasn't until school was looming that i remembered those images and wanted to create a similar scene with my little crew, so i talked to angie and we set a date.
and i am so in love with how they turned out.
she did some digital, and some film- can you tell which is which?
it was so windy, the sheet kept blowing down, and i didn't even attempt some of my ideas. i was about to give up and call it quits, but angie said we should just stop and take pictures with what we had, and i'm so glad she did. i didn't change my clothes, or even get out all the things i brought, but just let it go and somehow the result is just perfect.
i am crazy in love with these photos. crazy!
11 comments:
Love the photos!
Wow, eve I LOVE those pictures!! You are so creative, I wish that I thought like you! The pictures turned out perfect, I can't wait to see them printed off!
Wow those tured out amazing!
Absolutely amazing! I wanna be you!
Yeah, I'm excited to see them up on your walls... Thought about doing any poster-sized (16x20)? I love having our one that big...
And you are tricksy, tricksy keeping Mr. O hidden in the ones you've posted. Too bad you had to leave some of my favs off for that reason but I and CRAZY over them too! YAY!!!!
I love magical. And I love people that love magical. So perfect. We still need to turn into pals Eve! (Its literally on my to do)
I was just peaking at your pictures again!! I love love love them!!
I love the one with Leo and his lion and the uke! So wistful--and charming!
Mom
Eve,
I left Erin a similar message. I'm not sure you'll remember me but I'm Annie Chamberlin from back in the day when you guys lived in Dodge City Kansas. Your family is beautiful! Where are you guys at these days?
annie- of course i remember you! thanks for the comment. we're in utah. i'd love to catch up- you can email me (eve-bendio (at) rocketmail (dot) com) and tell me where you are & what you're up to!
Evie--I LOVE these...what a cute idea to do a little fort in the woods. Love it.
Post a Comment