i have so much to be grateful for, and it's so nice to have a holiday to help us remember to count our blessings.
this year i'm especially grateful for:
my sweet, supportive husband
my sweet, supportive husband
my three super lovie boys
my testimony, and it's potential to grow
my savior
our home
our new van
mr. o's steady job
our extended family
mine & my families health
my sewing room in progress
mr. o's list is similar, but i have to record the boys:
miles is grateful for his scooter, and for the pilgrims and military guys who fought for us
finn is grateful for dirt bikes, john deere tractors, mickey mouse and the color orange.
hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday!
3 comments:
I love that picture of the boys up on the mantle! I cant wait to see it poster size!
It's such a good feeling to think of all your grateful for, you have a great list.
It's so cute finn said he was grateful for the color Orange, we asked amelia what she was grateful for last week and she said blue, great minds think alike:)
Impressive on Miles' account, and I had to laugh with delight at Finn's! I agree with yours, naturally.
Mom (not dad)
heehee, love the boys' lists!!! xoxox!!!
Post a Comment