Monday, November 19, 2012

bazaar preview- wreaths

i am really happy with how these little wreaths turned out!
they were so much fun to make! i've been collecting little christmas trinkets all year, with (mostly) these in mind. i present them for your viewing pleasure, sorted by color: 

three gold colored wreaths, with snowman, elf, and deer.

five grey wreaths, with deer, tree and pom poms, elves, and santa ornament.

 four green wreaths, with deer, elves, and bell ornaments.

 three blue wreaths with snowmen, and tiny vintage ornaments.

four white wreaths, with elves and a deer with a tree.

and... four red wreaths with elf and rabbit, soldier, snowman, and bird.

these will be $12 each... which one do you like best?

**get them here!**

5 comments:

liesel said...

Ok, I like a lot of them. Of the gold ones, I like the one with the white leaves the best. (I'm a sucker for leaves). Of the grey ones I really like the one with the red and white ribbon and the deer, it has beautiful contrast. The dark green ones I like the green leaves with the deer, followed closely by the gold ribbon one. The blue with silver trim, and then the white one with the blue ribbon. (but that is hard to pick, because I like all of the white ones) The red ones with the pretty white contrast are lovely, especially the leaf one. Those are my favorites in each color! Probably way too much detail, but there you go. They all look gorgeous! Good luck at the Bazaar, I wish I could come.

Andrea said...

Eve, these are great! My favorite one is the green one with the light green leaves. But I also like the ones with the elves kicking back, chillaxing in a wreath after a hard day at Santa's workshop.

Sacajawea said...

Do you ever do pre-bizarre sales? Or do I have to punch my way through a bunch of hipster girls to get it first???





Meg March said...

I like the red one with the bird and leaves. Do you do pre-sales? Ha ha I liked your commenter's image of punching your way through a bunch of hipster girls! I wish I had seen this yesterday!

The Whitaker Family said...

Oh man, I love them!!!! I love the grey, green, white and red ones the best and I want to buy tons of them-- oh, dear!

I'd also be interested in buying pre-bazaar, actually...