Thursday, November 20, 2008

cutest mess

so, although my kitchen table is overrun for the next two weeks (yikes! only two weeks till the show!) i have to say it is the cutest mess in the house. unfortunately, there are lots of not so cute messes that will have to wait, too. my poor family!
i am having fun, though. it's rewarding to see the progress i'm making, and i've had some good ideas for new appliques. this elephant is my new favorite- it will be hard to part with!

2 comments:

liesel said...

WOW... seriously cute stuff. It makes me want to go to the bazzar and get that elephant and hang it on my wall, because it wouldn't actually fit me, but its way too cute! Its perfect on the stripey shirt too. AND the star, AND the whaley, AND the button tree... You're an amazing girl.

... I may have to commission one for Max's birthday...

The Whitaker Family said...

Eve I WANT that blue/white striped elephant onsie-- BAD! Can you save it for me? Preeeeeeeeeetty please?!!!

I too love the button stuff and its all so cute!