Wednesday, March 24, 2010

listen up



my dad found this music and spread the word to the rest of the fam.

it's my new favorite. i am loving their musical creativity and style so much.

do you love it, too? how long did you spend listening to them?

4 comments:

liesel said...

I haven't really stopped I guess, just took breaks since Dad mentioned them. I totally love them. I'm actually buying some of their songs right now.

The Hardy's said...

Very different sound. I'm just so curious how they'd do on American Idol. i think there would be mixed comments. I kind of like it. What creativity people have. The gal is cute too.

Erin said...

I want to buy their music too!! I love the sound, we all listened to it tonight while we brushed our teeth:) Good job to your dad in finding such original fun music.

I also love the curtains video, way cute.

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.