no kidding! stupid snow! (at least its pretty new snow though, not old, dirty stuff)
Great pics!!!! Looks like your darling boys had a blast! :> Hope to see you soon...
I love spring snow because I know it won't last long. Your boys get cuter and cuter. We should get together with you guys for dinner sometime.
Your grass is so green under the snow!!! We also got the snow yesterday and today. The kids just come in from playing outside. They were very excited to play in it. I wondered if we will have a fresh crop for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow.
Glad the boys enjoyed it! Did your snow ice cream work out?
Ha ha! Utah weather is super good at tricking people.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
no kidding! stupid snow! (at least its pretty new snow though, not old, dirty stuff)
Great pics!!!! Looks like your darling boys had a blast! :> Hope to see you soon...
I love spring snow because I know it won't last long. Your boys get cuter and cuter. We should get together with you guys for dinner sometime.
Your grass is so green under the snow!!! We also got the snow yesterday and today. The kids just come in from playing outside. They were very excited to play in it. I wondered if we will have a fresh crop for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow.
Glad the boys enjoyed it! Did your snow ice cream work out?
Ha ha! Utah weather is super good at tricking people.
Post a Comment