Tuesday, August 3, 2010

four days old





pictures by angie

5 comments:

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

He is so handsome, Eve! I love him already! Can't wait to get to know him! Sorry we had to dash yesterday!

Whitney said...

So handsome!! And soooo happy we got to meet him especially because we won't be back in Utah until Thanksgiving and he'll be such a big boy by then!! Love you guys and congrats again!!
Xoxo-Whitney

Erin said...

oh, eve how darling are those pictures!!!! He is so photogenic, and all that hair!!! I am just dying to see him again. If you get a calm moment please call me, I really want to hear how these last couple of weeks have been for you.

daurenet said...

Oh Eve, he is beautiful. Loving the pictures and so much hair. So happy for you and your family. I think of you often. Congratulations!!!!!

Camilla said...

You have 3 boys!!! You are amazing, he is an absolute doll (I LOVE his name). I hope you are doing well. I love you friend.