
our sweet little
leo is here safe & sound after some heart rate worries and a mandatory induction. he was born on
friday evening and has been an absolute angel. we are both doing really well- heading home from the hospital in just a bit, so reality will set in soon &
i'm sure
i'll be scarce here for awhile!!
**now i can just put that painting away until inspiration strikes & i have some time on my hands... will that ever happen?!
13 comments:
Eve he is wonderful. I am so happy you are both doing well and he got here safe and sound. I want to come out and bring dinner so I will call when I get back to Orem tomorrow evening. Maybe one night next week so you can recover without a huge audience and so Ryan can come out with me and see you, Leo, and of course the house. We love you!
he is so handsome! we can't wait to meet him!
Eve, he is perfect! I'm glad everything worked out okay for you. We want to bring you dinner, too (or have Dave drop it off or something) so think of what you and Nick and the boys want. Congratulations!
Huge congratulations on little Leo! Such happiness.
I hope he stays an angel, Evie! Maybe 3rd time with recovery is a charm? One can always hope... I love you, sweetie! We love him like crazy already and are waiting to see how we can help... LOVE YOU (all)!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy he is here and you are all well. What a darling little one, I love the dark hair!
Oh eve he is BEAUTIFUL! I am so in love with him! I can't believe all of his hair. Thanks for letting us come and visit, the boys are so cute with him. Congratulations!!
I'm glad he's here now and that you're both doing well. Congrats!
Glad thing are well with both of you. I have not checked blogs in a while, and was very surprised to see you new little one!!!! (Grandma would say to give all of you a big hug for her.)
I love that picture. He looks perfect. Hope we get all the way over our colds soon so we can meet him already!
Oh, Janel, what a sweet thing to say about Grandma! I love you (and her and you for reminding me of her) for it... xoxoxoxoxo!!!
eve he is so beautiful! we are so happy for you! we sure can't wait to see you guys!
Precious!!! Love all that hair :) Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment