Wednesday, September 1, 2010

real quick

what we've been up to the last month:
mr. o took two weeks off after leo was born, and we loved every minute of it. the boys soaked up the time with their daddy, and i got to ease into this new phase with my partner in crime.

we (mostly me) have been working on growing this boy. it is a big job, with long hours and little sleep, but those cheeks are getting chubby and he is growing before our eyes.
he is such a little sweetheart, and we love him like crazy.

then today, miles was off to his first day of preschool. he's been so excited, and i am glad he can have something just for him to focus on.
it's been a busy, fun month and we've enjoyed being with family and friends and getting to know our newest little guy.

7 comments:

Camilla said...

I've missed you! Leo is such a chubby, handsome guy! I love his little face:) Beau started preschool today, I wish he was going with Miles! They are growing up:(

liesel said...

cute pictures.. all of them! Love Leo's chubby cheeks, Miles ready for preschool and helping mow the lawn. Your kids are adorable.

The Whitaker Family said...

What a SWEET pic of darling Leo! Man, its been WAY too long... :( Glad for an update-- the pic of Miles is precious too. Love you and your perfect family, Evie! xoxox!!!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Missing Utah... you have such a beautiful view. Missing that little Leo. He is so yummy. Missing Mr. Miles. I bet he is in heaven going to his pre school. And missing those big brown eyes of little Fin. He just melts my heart.
Of course missing you as well. Such a great Mom and wonderful friend.
Nick is a stud too.

Whitney said...

I love ALL three photos but my favorite is the father-son photo of Nick and Finn mowing the lawn.... so sweet! Glad you're all adjusting well. I'm sure by the time we see Leo he'll be such a big boy! Xoxo

Erin said...

I love all of those pictures!! Leo looks so big:) I loved getting to hold him the other day, he is just adorable. Miles is growing up so fast, you are doing a fantastic job with your family. Can't wait to see you guys this week!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Look how big Miles looks! We had so much fun with you guys! I got some really cute pics of the kids I will have to send you. Ellie had sooo much fun with your boys we will have to come visit again.