Thursday, October 21, 2010

leo love

this is leo at two months old. his eyes are blue for sure!

and now he is three months old- i can't believe how fast it's gone. we all know kids and babies grow fast, but i swear he is at warp speed! maybe it's because i'm enjoying him so much, somehow i got a good batch of hormones this time and haven't lost my mind with this one.

he is such a sweet, happy little doll- i am just crazy about him. he always stops crying when you pick him up, he's sleeping well (good enough) at night, and he's really starting to coo and 'talk' more. so cute!
i am totally head over heels for this little guy!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, eve Leo is sooooo darling! I am just crazy about him too! He is a lucky boy to have you too. I love all of those pictures!

Detta said...

Yup, yup, cute boy!! (Actions as well as looks.)

liesel said...

Man! I wanna cuddle him again! I'm not close enough to stand seeing the unattainable squeezy cuteness of him!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!! It's Finn the 2nd!! His mouth and his eyes look just like Finn. Adorable. Love the pics and can't wait to see you all next month. Xoxo

The Whitaker Family said...

I love how his hair doesn't lay down flat all the way. And his cute little chubbiness. And you got a blue-eyed boy-- fun! And I'm SOOOO glad you got a good batch of non-insane hormones this time (wish me luck)-- THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Love you and your cute boys, all!