Tuesday, August 2, 2011

family reunion

this last weekend we spent with mr. o's family. we had a great time and i am bummed that the only pictures i took were of the hotel & our room! i guess that's an indicator of:
a) how much fun we were having
b) how busy the boys kept us, or
c) my laziness
--let's just call it a combination of all three!

we started out with the cheapest, smallest room, but due to a few mistakes we ended up in a suite on the top floor! those were some high ceilings...

this was our view. you can see how close we were to the reservoir. mr. o and the boys got to go out boating while leo and i took naps.

the three balconies you can see were all ours!
it was so great to see all the family, especially those from out of town and all the babies. i got to meet our newest nephew who was just weeks old- so sweet!
the boys had a blast with their cousins, making t-shirts, and swimming. and next year i'm resolving to take pictures of the people!

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Wow, nice place!!! Looks beautiful-- I'll have to hear more about it in person, I hope! (Btw, I love your new blog design too.) And I do that with events too-- forget about the pictures-- oops!!! Love you!

Andrea said...

Nice place! I admire you and Mr. O for taking your kids places. I don't have it in me.