just to round out the last posts, i've got to feature little leo.
he is growing so fast, but definitely more in mental capabilities than actual physical stature. he's still quite a shrimp as far as size goes.
today as i was going to put him down for a nap, i was changing his diaper and he kept saying "off" (as in, off the changing table- he wanted to be with his brother) and i was telling him that after he got a clean diaper, he was going to bed. but then he surprised me by saying "peeeeaaaase"! which was a first. how can you say no to a pleading little baby?! so i let him cuddle and play with finn for a bit before i rocked him to sleep.
i love this little guy so much. he is growing up so fast, and he is such a cute happy little boy. he loves his family like crazy. especially his daddy and his brother miles, who he asks for all the time.
this time of life is so sweet, and crazy, but i am in no hurry for it to end. i love my little boys!
3 comments:
I love these spotlights of your boys! Darling pics too! Little Leo seems to have a lot of our side of the family genes in him-- looks-wise. And I hear ya, I'm in no hurry for this phase of life to be done, for sure! Love you guys!
Leo is adorable.
I Love your last three posts eve!! You are the best mom!
What a cutie little, little Leo is!! How can you EVER say no to him when he looks at you with those big eyes.
Would you ever have thought when we were living in Dodge 6 years ago that you would end up having 3 gorgeous boys. Crazy how life turns out. I love it!!
Post a Comment