are you ready for this? can you handle the cuteness?
i managed to squeeze leo into this adorable little romper, because it was just so cute, and so special.
a friend that i really admire gave it to me, to sell in my etsy shop, but i don't know if i'll be able to bring myself to do that! i am far too sentimental for that, so i will probably hold onto it for someone special, in case.
it looked way too small for leo, but after his nap i just had to see if i could stuff him in, and when it worked, i grabbed the camera and started snapping away.
he loved the bear on the front! c'mon though, an appliqued bear made of corduroy and gingham with a little red bow tie? are you kidding? i love it, too.
this little suit transformed leo into the darling of the neighbor kids. all the girls were fighting over who got to pick him up and "hold the baby" until leo stopped putting up with it. his benevolence only goes so far, as it turns out.
thanks for humoring me, little buddy!
(and thank you sarah, so much, for this little suit)
3 comments:
So cute!!!!!!! I can't believe he fit into it-- and he's SUCH a doll! I loved hearing about the neighbor kids and his short-term benevolence-- heehee! xoxo!
That is too freaking cute! I loved seeing darling Leo in it.
I can't believe he fits into it!! That is so cute. I showed Ky & Soy and they both got a kick out of it. Cute kid!
Post a Comment