
last week we went to the llama fest at the hari krishna temple

miles really liked the music- i wish i could remember what he called the pan pipes when he was pretending to play some at home afterwards.

there were several peacocks around- i felt bad for the ones pacing around in their cages.

these little cows were so beautiful and soft. (miles wanted to touch it's horn!)


there were plenty of llamas around to try & touch. finn was happy in the stroller as long as there was a llama in view.

miles sometimes freaks out when i take pictures of him, as was the case here. i decided we should have dinner
before we come next year!
Spiritual Home StoragePosted: 29 Jun 2009 12:00 AM PDT
"Brothers and sisters, we each have moments of spiritual power, moments of inspiration and revelation. We must sink them deep into the chambers of our souls. As we do, we prepare our spiritual home storage for moments of personal difficulty."
Neil L. Andersen,
"You Know Enough", Ensign, Nov. 2008, 13Topics:
Spirituality
4 comments:
Looks like fun, Evie! I sure love you guys and your cutie-pie boys!!!
Super-fun!!! I so wish that I could have gone with you. I miss you so much!!!
cool! I need to go sometime!
I think it's really nice you take the time to take your kids to see interesting places nearby, especially where there are hands-on things.
Post a Comment