this about sums up how i've been feeling lately.
lazy & un-motivated.
(hence the sporadic blogging)
mr. o was stunned when i came home yesterday with a mu-mu. it was like he lost all confidance in my previously unquestioned fashion sense. he couldn't get over it.
but how could i resist the faded blue cotton, the darling pink snaps, and the piping at the yolk?
besides, it will come in useful if someone comes to the door before i've gotten dressed in the morning. it's too hot lately for my plush cozy robe.
and i'm pretty sure i'll be able to wear it all the way through any forthcoming pregnancies.
i love it.
3 comments:
ROFLOL, Evie! I love this blog post! I must say that I'm a bit surprised too-- I didn't ever figure you for the mu-mu type... The robe option is a good one though. I must own about 10 different robes-- LOL!
I have a dressing gown sort of 'robe' I throw on in the summer. Probably not as comfy as your mu-mu though.
When Ry and I were cruising Kmart in Guam I found the mu mus and totally put one on over my clothes. Once he found me wearing that he immediately turned around and went the other direction. I really wanted to buy it for the comfort. I think he would totally disown me if I did. But yours is way cuter than the one I had one (think splash paint pattern). I love it. You can pull anything off with your cute little body. Just tell nick how easy it is to rip off and I bet he changes his mind! Maybe he'll need a demonstration. haha
Post a Comment