
well, so far i am definitely not earning myself a new yoga mat.
what is difficult to understand is why i have such a struggle making time for yoga, when, whenever i do, i love it and i feel so great afterwards.
i've told mr. o, it feels like a massage for your insides.
i have a few dvd's and videos that i got based on recommendations from a lovely yoga teacher i had in farmington, and i really like them.
the one i've used most often (probably because it's short!) is kripalu gentle but i also really like redbooks yoga workout, only i wish it was on dvd so i could play it slower and spend more time in the poses. it is a funny early nineties video, and i could only find it on ebay, but i like it.
does anyone else have any recommendations for yoga workouts at home?
(oh, by the way, i got the image from a great post about eco yoga mats. read it here)
7 comments:
I wish I could help... I've always said that yoga is for skinny people who want to feel like they've worked out. I wish that was me. If you ever need advice on sweating your brains out on a treadmill or eliptical machine and still not losing weight... then I'm your girl!
BTW... I guess I'm logged in as Savi but it's really Jen.
Hate to counter that but I've heard that Yoga is a great workout so goooooooooooooo, Eve! Hey, I think you should make it a priority every day. Make it happy, baby! You'll love it, it'll make you feel so good and you'll be taking care of you too...
i have a friend who really likes this:
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Yoga-Total-Body-Workout/dp/B0000A2ZQE
i think i am going to try it too...
so when we buy the house next door to you can I do Yoga with you everyday? I think that is a great idea:)
I've never attempted the yoga, though I've wanted to. But it seems that everytime I try to work out at home, my biggest obstacle is my children! They either want to do it with me and are underfoot, or want to watch something else and turn the TV off.
So.......if your boys are your problem, send them over to my house. They can play for an hour while you do yoga!
Seriously.
I love the Namaste Yoga DVD series. I think I have a couple of them recorded from Exercise TV, if youw want to borrow them.
Post a Comment