well, as it turns out, finn's tooth actually just got knocked back up into his gums. we (and the dentist) thought that it was gone for sure, but what do you know- almost two months later we caught a glimpse of it coming back through!
we were so excited at first, but then it was looking really crooked and i was worried about it being more trouble after all, but we took him to a pediatric dentist and they took an xray and it looks like there was no nerve damage.
anyways, it still has some growing to catch up to the other tooth (the swing picture was taken today, and you can only see the 'long one') and it's crooked and has a chip out of it, but hey! i'm not complaining!
anyways, looks like we got a happy ending this time!
7 comments:
Yeah. I'm excited to see his tooth too. That was so sad. I have some pictures I have to show you. I am thinking of selling them on ebay as a set for boys rooms. Vintage Toy Trucks!
Lucy is a little climbing, crashing, havoc strewing monkey too. It must be the age. I"m glad Finnys tooth came back.
Thats wonderful news!! I'm so glad he has his tooth coming back to cute little smile. I love the picture of him and miles in the bathtub. That will be a fun one to pull out when girlfriends come to visit, well emry and amelia:) I suppose you have to suspect scrapes and bruises with his spunky personality. I love it! I miss you eve!!
Yeah! :)
Yay! Although I have to admit I was looking forward to a cute little one toothed Finn....:)
He is adorable no matter which teeth he has!
YAY!!!!!!!! He's SUCH a cutie, Evie!
I think Finn looks cute with or without his front tooth! You two make the most adorable babies!
But I am glad he won't have to go the next 10 years without a front tooth!
Post a Comment