it's ironic because it is now packed away in a closet and has to be re-packed at the end of each sewing session.
miles saw me sewing and requested that i make him something, and after some deliberation, decided on a robot.
i have to say, i think mr. o and i were more excited about the outcome than he was, but what can you do? he is a boy, after all.
while i was at it, i made two and listed one in my etsy shop. this 'sleepy' one is for sale!
i also made a doll to list in the shop as well- my first one on etsy! i think part of the charm of these dolls (and all my things, for that matter) is that i don't use any sort of pattern when i make them. i don't have the patience for that, and so i just cut freehand. but this little girlie makes me think i need to be a little more careful about my proportions.
what do you think?
4 comments:
oh my goodness eve, those are crazy cute!!! I love them, I think the little doll looks perfect. I love that you don't use a pattern. Those dolls are purely eve!
so CUTE, Eve!!!
You could discount it a little bit if you feel like it, but I think you are going to notice WAAAY more than anybody else. She's really cute.. I do see your point though, she isn't quite as cute as some of your other ones (proportion wise)... but the freehanded-ness is part of the total charm. And I love her blonde ponytails!
the robots are great!
those robots are SOOOO cute!!! i would sell the doll normally, and maybe discount later on. i made a doll whose arms turned out too long, so i sewed them together in front of her and gave her a little stuffed animal to hold in them.
Post a Comment