Thursday, February 4, 2010

one of the things we are most excited about with our new house is our garage.
it is something you really appreciate when you haven't had one to take for granted!
however, our garage was overrun with all of the things that had been in the sheds at our old house, so we needed a solution.
mr. o found a guy with competitive prices and we had a new shed built. the guy is from russia and came here with a company doing russian folk dance, and now he mostly builds playhouses.
while i like our shed, i have to say i would rather have this playhouse that he built (if only our yard was a bit more expansive, not to mention landscaped!)
for now i am just happy that our garage is now cleaned out and is actually a fully functioning two car garage!


you can check out the playhouse website here.

6 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

What totally GREAT playhouses! What talent! Yeah, garages ARE great and we do tend to take them for granted... So where is the picture of your shed? Or your cars in the garage? I miss you!

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that playhouse! I think I need it for Abby!!! I think little boys would enjoy it so much more though!

liesel said...

oh, wow... so dreamy, I love those playhouses...

I'm glad you don't take your garage for granted.

Angie Berrio said...

We need a shed, too. I saw a decent sized one at Home Depot for $495 or something and thought it was a good price. Do you think your guy could beat that price? If so, we will probably call him.

eve said...

angie- i know nick priced out the materials to see how much it would be to build himself, and this guy's price wasn't much more. times are hard, which is why we decided to hire someone to do it for us even though he could've done it himself. it's worth giving them a call and just getting an estimate! just figure out what size you want, and they should be able to quote you a price!

emily sparks said...

I want one!