i am trying to get motivated to make some pillows for our bed. i like these, and something like this.i am excited that mr. o is working diligently on our basement family room (or should i say, his theatre room-check out the size of that screen!).
and
i am dreaming of warm weather and getting out of the house!
7 comments:
YAY on all counts! You inspire me to want to do stuff with my house again... Can't wait to see the finished products on everything...
Look at your theatre room! What movie are we going to watch in there first? How about we have a girls night with Audrey Hepburn. Those pillows are to die for, and I can not wait to see what you paint on your canvas!
I can't wait to see EVERYTHING! I am dying of curiosity about your painting! Love the theater room! And though the logs would fit and are awesome, I like the bird pillow better. I'm sure whatever you do will be adorable though.
Looks so awesome. How fun.
hey can you e-mail me your new address? jennifer40445@aol.com thanks LOVE the pillows!
Maybe you've already seen these, but I just came across some curtains from IKEA that would match your bedroom perfectly from what i've seen on your blog.
Here's the link:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40122212
Let me know what you think. If you want to email me, Kaarina has my email address. Good luck.
Post a Comment