Monday, February 8, 2010

three boys

we got a peek at our little baby boy this morning.
he is so cute, i loved seeing his little skeleton face and cute legs and bones.

it is a tradition i've made to get each baby a blabla doll, so i am trying to decide between berry (above) or lemonade (below)
i like lemonade better, but he is a dog and miles' doll is a dog. not that it matters, but it would be fun to have them different. what do you think?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm partial to Lemonade, but only because my oldest son has him. He was a gift from my brother and is affectionately known to my boy as "Lemonade Puppy".

susan said...

I'm a berry fan—I love those colors!

And congratulations on your little boy!

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

I like the lemonade one better, but that is just me!

Congrats!!! I know that you are gonna love him and yay for not having to buy new clothes!

The Hardy's said...

YAY for boys!!!!!

I like 'lemonade'. But they're both cute. I got on their website and there are some really cute ones. What a fun little tradition!

I can't believe you're that far along already!

Rob and Jennifer said...

congrats! that is so exciting. I like Berry

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations on another boy! We are so excited for you all and will be excited to meet this little cutie patootie! I love both of the dolls. I'm thinkin' berry is my fav though!

Erin said...

eve, three boys!! They are going to be the best of freinds. I know that sounds cheesy but think of all the fun they are going to make together. love the cuddly bla blas, thanks for introducing them to me. I think you should go with your gut on lemonade, you can never have too many puppies in the family. I am so happy for you!!!!!

Detta said...

Leonardo!