with miles being in school all day this year, these two have had an opportunity to bond more. i love to see the two of them together, getting along. it is even cuter and more endearing when they are wearing their striped vintage polyester shirts!
leo was so much more cooperative, letting me take pictures of him on a recent shopping trip to ikea. finn, on the other hand, wouldn't stay put. i can't blame him, since we were right by smalland where they had a movie playing and trains to play with!
these little shirts are so BOY! i am so glad my boys let me dress them up, i know it won't last, so i am taking full advantage now!

4 comments:
Cute boys!! I was just thinking yesterday,that they seem to be getting along better lately.
oh, your boys are so darling!! I love your vintage style, YOU are darling!! Thanks for last week,I had so much fun!
I miss your boys! (and you of course) They are darling!
LOVE those pics-- LOVELOVELOVE those boys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment