i love the idea of using luggage for storage, especially in small spaces (like ours).
we'll start with my favorite- the retro floral print suitcase, $45 from swedeheartvintage
and the most beautiful leather case i've seen, $50 from antinu
chevron stripe carry-on, $36 from harlowmonroevintage
these would be great for keeping toys/dress ups/etc out of sight- blue nesting luggage, $80 from wildncrazyvintage
pure vintage perfection in a gym bag, $30 from vintageluggage
robin's egg blue samsonite train case, $45 from rockymountainretroaren't they great? tell me your favorite this week!
5 comments:
Hey, my mom has a 'Blue Samsonite Train' case just like that last one. I think she got it at D.I. a looooong time ago. Next time you're at your parent's house just knock on my mom's door and I'm sure she'll let you swoon over it all you want. She might even let you hold it :0)
Ooo, I love the train case! I've always loved those type of cases...
we used to HAVE the blue nesting luggage! lol! I remember packing the small one to take to Grandma's house. Is that why you featured those ones, out of nostalgia? I bet Mom still has them in her old sewing room.
We have part of the set.
Mom
We also had the blue luggage set. I don't think it is around anymore. I have seen a floral case like that before. I wondered if it was at Grandma's. Maybe it was her temple bag.
Post a Comment