

with an air force base only an hour or so away, it's a wonder we'd never been to an air show before.
it was really cool, there were lots of different planes- some small acrobatic ones that flew like maniacs, and then some awesome, loud, fast jets.
it is really amazing the things an airplane can do.
8 comments:
Was the air show in Layton/Ogden? If so, next time you can come visit us in Layton!
Fun!! You should come out to San Francisco some fall in the future. They have the Blue Angels air show during "Fleet Week" which is a time when the armed forces come in and dock in S.F. for a bit. It's very similar to what you saw in Utah and SO AMAZING!!
how fun. Rob and I have been to that show a few times.
I can't believe I haven't been either! It looks so cool!! I bet Miles loved it!
Nice pics! Yeah, air shows are a blast-- YAY!
So how DID the kids like it? That's great that you got such good pictures of the planes (high) in flight, too!
I'm sorry, I didn't have your baby yesterday when you returned. Brother W took him out of my arms and took him to nursery. :) I figured he was safe.
we really wanted to go the the air show. it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment