this picture is from the first big snow of the season. i bundled miles up and sent him out, and this how he approached the empty white snow canvas. i love it.
so, we are homeowners again, and busy as ever as mr. o & landon tackle the list of projects to get us ready to move in. jacey, thanks so much for loaning your husband, we owe you guys big time!
I really really really want to see your new house! Maybe we can come over at the beginning of January? And I know this is a terrible way to ask, but do you want to come to Abby's blessing on Jan 3rd?
Also how did the Dr's appt go? Hope everything is well!!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for your little family. Congratulations and good luck getting all the prelim stuff done.
I love Miles' trail! I can just picture him tracking in the snow. He is such a cutie!
Glad he can help. Can't wait to see it all :)
I really really really want to see your new house! Maybe we can come over at the beginning of January? And I know this is a terrible way to ask, but do you want to come to Abby's blessing on Jan 3rd?
Also how did the Dr's appt go? Hope everything is well!!!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment