Thursday, December 3, 2009

see me smile





seems like i am always posting things i find on my thrifting adventures.
i can't help myself.
six dollars for an awesome pair of skates that fit me perfectly is about as good as it gets!

6 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

YAY!!!!! How cool, Evie!! I got myself a pair of skates a few years back but yours are classic and they look so great on you! How fun!

Whitney said...

Awesome!! Reminds me skating parties at Cascade Elementary right before the roller blade boom. Too fun!! Xoxo.

liesel said...

sweet! totally stylin and super fun. Makes me miss my old skates (and my broken rollerblades!) I love the last picture, you look so cute, skinny and adventurous!

The Hardy's said...

Hey I recognize where you're skatin'! What a fun and fabulous find. Glad you're enjoyin'.

Camilla said...

Man! To bad you didn't have those on our classic skating date. Adorable as always Evie.

Erin said...

You look so HOT in those skates, I love it!!! Great thriftstore find, I really really want to go shopping with you sometime! Can't wait to see your sweet moves!