i am really loving the idea of wallpaper in our bedroom at the new house.if i can convince mr. o and find a print we can afford and agree on, i would love to do at least one wall
these two prints from anthropologie have me dreaming...image one
image two
8 comments:
huh. Not big on wallpaper myself but I'll bet I'd love whatever you end up doing. You have great taste!
I like the idea of one wall papered and a contrasting solid color painted on the other three walls... so its not too busy. I like both of those designs too eve! Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
I love the trees for one wall--and pale green or something for the others?--really nice! (Like Liesel said.)
Good luck!
Being the family who is having to remove wallpaper on almost EVERY wall that somebody else put up in our house I vote "no." You'll likely need to take it down when ya sell the house too since wallpaper is so "customized." It's a HUGE hassle to remove it too...trust me. BUT- if ya love it and don't mind the work then go for it! It's your house so you can do what ya like. :) Good luck and I'm sure it'll be great regardless. Xoxo.
I went to check out the green one in more detail and got sucked in! I love the 'crested fireback' one (red background with dark grey and black elaborate birds) and the 'cranesbill castle' (yellow background with cranes and flowers). Cute stuff!
I love the idea of wallpaper and have been trying to convince michael to let decorate with some in our house. I love the idea of one accent wall. Love your choices, love your style!
I've heard wallpaper has come back in style. Too bad it's not the gross kind we have on our walls.
Post a Comment