Monday, November 9, 2009

moving on


we said goodbye to our house today.

goodbye to the rooms the boys came home to when they were brand new.

goodbye to the lovingly painted walls.

goodbye to our magical back yard.

goodbye to another chapter of our lives.

it's so bittersweet.

we are excited to see what the future holds!
picture taken by miles

4 comments:

liesel said...

it is always exciting and sad at the same time. I hope you guys can find the right house and be settled nicely soon.

Erin said...

Moving can be such an emotional rollercoaster. I have so many good memories of you guys in that house. It will be fun to take the kids by there later on in life and tell them all the fun things that we did there. I am excited for you guys in this new adventure too!! I can't wait to see where it is that you are going to start all of your many new memories!

Erin said...

oh, and very good picure taking miles:)

The Whitaker Family said...

Yeah....... lots of memories and its such a cute house. You guys are making MASSIVE changes! It'll be so great once you're settled into your new place though...