Monday, November 16, 2009

beach vacation part two: sea world

while we could've spent all our time in san diego at the beach, we opted to go to sea world since we were right there. it was that, or the san diego zoo, and it was a tough decision.
surfing on a killer whale. do you think this guy ever gets tired of his job?
my favorite thing was petting the sting rays. they are so cool.
miles touching a star fish.
miles was a great at retreiving finn whenever he would wander off.
these flamingoes were so funny to watch. look how tall they are!
sharks!
once we found this play area for kids, we were stuck. we missed a few things at the rest of the park, but the boys loved it here and burned some energy.
i was all about this flattering mirror- and i love miles' face.

tired of vacation pictures yet?
just one more installation!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I would never ever get tired of looking at your vacation pictures. I want to see them all! Sea world looks fabulous. I love the picture of Miles holding Finns arm, just darling! Please post lots more.

liesel said...

more, more! Max LOVED the shark picture. Looks like lots of fabulous fun, thanks for sharing.

The Whitaker Family said...

No, no, NEVER tired of them-- bring 'em on!!! Btw, you don't NEED a flattering mirror, you silly! And I LOVELOVELOVED that pic of Miley retrieving Finn. SO CUTE!! I want to re-do your vacation for us!!!!!!!

eve said...

I just have to add my exclamation on the Miles-rescuing-Finn shot. SO TOUCHING! (If he could only rescue him from the big brother that sometimes gets a little rough with him, huh?)

eve said...

WOOPS! that wasn't Eve, that was her Mom!!
How did this happen?