i have been searching for some new fall boots for awhile now.i have some boots that i really like, but i wanted a pair with a more classic sole- my current ones have a very chunky heel that's a bit outdated.
my amazon wish list was overrun with boots to consider as i hunted the internet high and low. i tried on as many as i could locally, but none were quite right.
then today- i went to ikea with my sister, and as the boys and i were eating at the bistro by the doors, in walked the perfect pair of boots.
at least, that was what i saw.
i know there was a stylish girl wearing them, but she was secondary (sorry).
upon inquiry, i found they were purchased last year and no longer available. they also happened to be on my amazon wish list, but weren't available there either.
but...
you better believe i hunted them down, found them in the right size and color, on a killer sale, plus free shipping, plus another twenty percent off- and snapped them up!
happy birthday and merry christmas to me!
i'm going out with a bang!
now...
no more spending for me.
5 comments:
I love it eve. I have decided that next time I go shopping I am going to take you with me. I love your style!!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!
sweet! I love when you can find the perfect thing, and then to top it off even get it on SALE! Those look super styling, you are going to look awesome!
Love the boots Eve!! Glad you finally found them. It always sucks to find things you finally love and then not be able to get them... glad you got 'em!! See you soon. :)
You'll look hot in them.
YAY!!!!!!! So happy and impressed and psyched for you that you got them!!!! They're gorgeous-- no wonder you are in love! Can't wait to see them..... Plus, if you can't find the perfect house, at least you have the perfect boots, right? ;)
Post a Comment