Friday, December 4, 2009

a few things..

we went to the bazaar last night, along with about a million other people- it was hoppin!
i had a hard time sleeping last night, though, i was so inspired by all the handmade goodness.

and, *just in case* anyone wonders, i have my etsy shop on hold until we are settled in our new house. it's kind of a bummer, though, because i've had the raddest winter idea on the back burner for awhile now.

we are hoping to close on the house next week, and then start painting & getting ready to move. i can hardly wait, and i have so many ideas for decorating!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I would have loved to go to the beehive bazaar with you. I think I would have been a little disappointed though considering the cuttest shop they have ever had wasn't set up this time.

The Whitaker Family said...

so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see it and see how you decorate it all-- you have such amazing taste!

Jacey said...

I was also there that crazy night....way too crowded for me. But I found a cute headband!