Thursday, December 10, 2009

the plan

the wallpaper is ordered...

the new light fixture is in place..

and i can't wait to see how it all turns out! i think our bedroom will look like a forest with a big, full moon.
the wallpaper will be behind our bed and the other three walls will be gray.
we should be able to get started working next week, we are so close to closing on the house!

6 comments:

liesel said...

that will look awesome! I can't wait to see it when you guys are all moved in!

Erin said...

I love that light! It compliments the wallpaper perfectly. I am so excited to see how your room turns out. I LOVE your house!!!!!

The Whitaker Family said...

aaaaaaa!!!!! so cool!! Can't wait!!! When do you close?

Whitney said...

soooo excited to see it!!! sounds exciting!! xoxo

The Hardy's said...

how exciting! We just closed on our new home today. Hope you can do all you need to do quickly and eventually move in there.

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

I can't wait to see all of your cute decorating! Thanks for your well wishes!!! I would love to see you guys this week if you have time! Give me a call when you have time! I really want you to meet Abby!