finn is rocking the 70's look right now, with the help of his shaggy hair! it was fun to take these pictures at my parent's house, with my boy in the tree that i used to play under as a child.
the tree is just the right size for my boys to climb! (although my mom informed me later that it is off limits! -sorry, mom!)
these cookie monster pants were a total score..
the patch is a bit worn, but finn just says he's soft.
i hesitated to buy this (awesome) polyester polo shirt, since it has a few runs & isn't in great shape, but i'm so glad i got it anyways. i think it looks perfect with finn's coloring, and goes great with the pants.
isn't this boy a doll? i think so. that's why i dress him up!
4 comments:
I love the cookie monster pants. Too bad the tree is off limits. Was it off limits when you were a kid, too? Is that why you wrote that you played under it and not in it? We had a huge apple tree growing up and I remember playing in it a lot. I pretended it was a roller coaster. The kids just barely started climbing our tiny apple tree. I just wish it was bigger to accommodate them as they grow. I need to make a trip to DI. You find some cool things there.
darling! Love the patch. Did you get to dress them all up for Easter? I found blue button up shirts at Target on clearance for $5! My boys looked soooo handsome!
and why IS the tree off limits? I didn't know either... I know my kids have climbed in it too..
what totally charming, adorable pics!!!! Love that boy-a!
I'll bet the tree is off-limits due to Liesel's broken elbow (even though that was the other tree).
(And I wanna see cute pics from you too, C!!)
Well, to answer the BIG question, it's to prevent breaking off the small branches that will bear apples!!
And, obviously, the training didn't work very well!
Mom
Post a Comment