
here i am, hugging a dog named happy, with my sister mary sometime in the early eighties.

and again with my sister mary, and my dad on his sweet motorcycle. check out my ponytails!

fast forward to finn, my own little brown eyed baby, wearing the same awesome jumpsuit!
this little suit needed the zipper replaced, and is actually pretty stained, so miles never wore it, and finn only wore it for this photo shoot.

but mr. leo is getting plenty of wear out of it! it is in his regular sunday rotation, and i think that he looks spiffy in plaid.

you'll have to forgive the amount of pictures. i had a hard time even narrowing it down to these.

can you blame me? this little cutie, in his outfit and on a tractor?

he was more than happy to let me take his picture, as long as it meant climbing around on his grandpa's tractor.

i've been pairing the suit with this cute striped cardigan from h&m, which covers the stains well.

i love plaid & stripes together! especially in this instance.

and that's the last of the multi-generational clothing posts!
*photo of finn by angie
5 comments:
aww! I loved Happy the dog! darling pics of you and your boys.. Miss you guys!
Eve, I love seeing the pictures of you when you were little. And then the boys wearing the same outfits you wore. Super fun!
Adorable pictures of Leo--I love the cardigan with jumpsuit too (it's a perfect companion)!
Man, those pictures are tripping me out! Dad looked SO YOUNG!! ACK! And yes, Happy the dog... And check out how much I loved you-- and Dad-- cute. (I'm so me-centric, lol!)
I can't believe you have that suit-- its so cute, that's awesome! YAY for Mom saving it for you-- wow! And totally darling pics of your baby boys in it!
Well, Mary, the pictures of you ARE cute as well!
And pictures of your dad (and me) much younger don't surprise me much; it's the ones know where we look SO MUCH OLDER that freak me out!
Mom
Post a Comment