it's almost here!this weekend (including thursday night) is the coolest craft show ever. you've gotta come & tell me how awesome it is and how glad you are that you did!
(by the way, it's free to get in, and i won't be there the whole time..)
tomorrow i'll show you how i'm going to display my watches. i love how it turned out!
4 comments:
Tasha and I will be Thurs. night.
I forgot to tell you! We have ducklings....but we also have the flu! I could put them in the backyard and you could play with them without being exposed to me and my germs.....
I am coming. Kory's wife, Brad's sister, and I will be there Saturday afternoon. I hope you and Liesel will be around. I'm so excited to come see your stuff. But mostly see you and Liesel.
I am going to try to come. I loved comming to it last time, you have the cuttest booth. I'm excited to see everything you have made!
Post a Comment