Love that picture--and so appropriate!
Your boys are so cute. I love their names too. I might be able to come to your bazaar. I;m excited to see your cute stuff.
That's a GREAT pic, Evie! LOL!!!
what a cutie little boy!!!! Good for you and being productive! I can't wait to see your stuff! (and I'll try to get your tags to you soon)
What a beautiful little boy! His eyes just POP out at ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love that picture--and so appropriate!
Your boys are so cute. I love their names too. I might be able to come to your bazaar. I;m excited to see your cute stuff.
That's a GREAT pic, Evie! LOL!!!
what a cutie little boy!!!! Good for you and being productive! I can't wait to see your stuff! (and I'll try to get your tags to you soon)
What a beautiful little boy! His eyes just POP out at ya!
Post a Comment