Friday, April 24, 2009

favorite finds on friday

cardinal on agapanthus pillow, $16 from joom

hedgerow wall graphic, $24 from ellynelly
(this shop has made me think twice about my opinion of vinyl stickers..)

hello chick print, $46.50 from belleandboo

bird shopping list pad, $8 from boygirlparty
(i have a few things from her shop already, but i am loving her paper products. i had a hard time choosing just one thing to feature!)

screaming bird print, $20 from badbird

silakka- linen cushion with fish applique, $56 from syko

and so? tell me your favorite(s) this week!

5 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Are your 'favorite finds' things that you have bought or just found on line that you like?

eve said...

just things i like! and i wish i could buy..

liesel said...

I have been a huge fan of badbird for a long time. That is one of my absolute favorites too. I also like the cardinal/flower thingie pillow, very charming and bright.

kaarina said...

the screaming bird is great!! (i thought he was yawning before i saw the title. which is very cute too.) i also like the paper, but here's another funny: i read the shop name as "boy and girl parts." uuuuuhhhh...... yeah.

Sarah said...

One of these days I'm going to buy that "Screaming Bird" print. It was one of the first things I added to my favorites when I joined Etsy. Bad Bird's awesome. Oh, and that Belle & Boo print is hanging in my daughter's room. Again, we are spookily alike. :)