.JPG)
the house & rooms aren't even close to being ready to photograph or blog about, but i am so excited about our new house i can't help but post some sneak peeks!
.JPG)
the master bedroom that i have been so excited about- i love how the wallpaper turned out. and i love our view! we need a new duvet cover for sure, ours totally clashes with the trees, so stay tuned for that & a better picture.

but- i found this perfect shower curtain at
urban outfitters and had to have it! it doesn't match right up close, but ties the blue bathroom in better with the grey bedroom.
by the way, i am very happy i got blue bathrooms, even if the color is a far cry from what i originally chose! the turquiose blue got toned down quite a bit, but i still love it!
.JPG)
just a corner of the boys' room, with the beadboard that was so time consuming. i love it.
.JPG)
and then the nursury- only a peek at the top corner for now, any lower would show the mountains of boxes stashed in this room! it is a light silvery grey, and i love the deep window.

just a glimpse of the kitchen here, and these two funny boys playing under my beautiful newly inherited table from my grandparents, which i treasure.
.JPG)
.JPG)
and then we have the view.
spectacular!
here's looking left, and looking right.
i hate to have any window coverings at the back of the house, because i can't stand to block this view!
6 comments:
ooh! (squeal) It looks scrumptious so far! Lucky, lucky you! I can't wait to see it all put together!
oh! I can't wait to see it!!!
It looks awesome!!! I'm so happy for you.
I love these pictures. Great way to focus on what you want and ignore what you don't want. I'm happy for you guys.
oh eve, I am in love with it all. You have an eye for design. So glad you did the wall paper, looks fabulous. Once Michael sees how well it turned out he is sure to let me do it too. love, love, love the bead bord!! I want to do that all over my house. You are awsome eve!
this post makes me SO HAPPY!!!!! Can't wait to see it, the sneak peeks are killing me! WAHOO!!!! This is just what I needed to read and see this morning... Love you!
Post a Comment