now to unpack the mountain of boxes and get settled in.
we are so happy to be in our wonderful new home, and loving our mountain view. it is hazy today, but i will definately post a picture soon.
also coming are some before and after pictures, though the after pictures will surely be outdated soon and be the new befores!
6 comments:
Congrats. Can't wait to see pictures.
Yippee!!!! Kaarina was here yesterday helping me and your sweet mom left a nice comment on my blog.
I'm happy for you to finally be in and hopefully getting a little bit settled. We are moving next weekend. Waiting for Lowes to install our blinds and then hopefully I'll feel like we have some sort of privacy.
Congrats Eve!!! Are you having a house warming party?
How exciting!!!!
I looked at you blog yesterday and I wondered when you were going to move, and you already had. I need to move a gain so I would get rid of some more stuff.
I didn't want to bug but have been DYING to know how its going!!!! Invite me soon!!!!!!!!
Yahoo!!
I am so excited for you and the boys to just hang out in your own house. I love your new house, you have so much room to grow:) Can't wait to see what you are doing with everything, and I'm patiently waiting for the picture of your breathtaking view....a little fog on the mountains, wow, I bet it was beautiful!
Post a Comment