Friday, January 22, 2010

number three

can you see that faint little plus sign?

hooray for a summer birthday!

10 comments:

susan said...

Super congratulations! New home and a new baby. It just seems right. :o)

Sarah said...

Soooo exciting!!! :) Congratulations!

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Yippee for your upcoming little one! I am so excited to find out if its a boy or a girl...If you want to not find out right away at the Ultra sound, I will bake you a cake that is pink or blue and you can throw a party and cut it with friends and find out together.

Oh, I am so so so excited! Yay! Congrats!!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

oh eve I am so excited for you!! I am jealous of anybody with a summer birthday! Plus you are going to look adorable in a swimsuit this summer!

Angie Berrio said...

Congratulations! I've never had a summer birthday, but I will soon! I hope you're feeling okay.

Kristin said...

That is sooo exciting! I love summer birthdays! The parties are funner to plan. Yeah. Are you going to find out what it is? I need to email you those toy truck pictures. Have you done your boys' room yet?

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Eve Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys.

The Hardy's said...

Way to go Evie. I'm excited for you. I hope it's another boy:)

emily sparks said...

Wow! Congrats! I am so excited for you!