Tuesday, July 26, 2011

one!

isn't this scruffy little baby just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!
of course this year has flown by, i wish i had it all recorded so i could watch to see where it went.

leo loved ripping the paper off his gifts, so we tried to calm the older boys down because we knew this was the highlight of the day for him.
we've been running around so much lately- so for his birthday, leo got two naps at home!

the birthday crown (circa miles' first birthday in 2007) didn't stay on for long!
leo had banana bread in lieu of cake, and enjoyed ripping it apart and throwing it on the floor. i think he maybe tasted one bite.
we had a fun (& busy) weekend celebrating his birthday, hosting my family for dinner, and going to a parade, carnival and bbq with friends. whew!

2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

WHAT??? he is a year old already?? Time really does fly by. Your boys are really the sweetestes boys ever. I really wish we could come over and play again. Maybe at Christmas :) Can I just tell you that you are so talented. I love the skirt and all the cute little crafts you do. I wish I was a little more crafty myself. Thankgoodness for Etsy :)

The Whitaker Family said...

Yes! He's a total doll!!!!! Sounds like a really great day for him-- you're such a great Momma, Eve! Give Leo squeezes for me, ok? xoxo!