Thursday, July 21, 2011

S-A-L-E

for one reason or the other, i've got a few things that have been listed & re-listed in my shop that just haven't sold- so i think it's time for a sale!
i've marked them down as low as i am willing to go before i'd rather just give them away as gifts.
(or keep them for finn- he was more than happy to model for me!)

the t-shirts were originally 19.50, reduced to 17.50, and are now 14.50
tote bags started out at 30.00, marked down to 20.00, and you can get the last lone little hedgehog tote for 14.50!

it's time to make way for some new ideas!
hopefully, my new sewing room will be finished soon, and i can get to work!

2 comments:

liesel said...

they are such cute stuff, I hope it works! Are you making room for more darling creations for your shop?

The Whitaker Family said...

If I could justify another bag, I'd take it in a heartbeat!!! What size is the (or were there two, now I'm not sure) shirt? Luke needs cloths since no one hands down to him...